Who we are
Taw Mediation has been operating for over 10 years and although based in North Devon has managed disputes nationwide.
Founder and managing consultant is:
- Civil Mediation Council (CMC) Registered Mediator
- National Certificate in Workplace Mediation
- Chartered Fellow of the CIPD
- Volunteer community mediator
By being a registered provider with the CMC, Taw Mediation:
- abides by the CMC Code of Conduct,
- demonstrates that training has taken place to acceptable industry standards,
- has suitable insurance,
- carries out continuing training and development,
- offer access to an independent complaints process
THE WAY WE WORK
Taw Mediation focuses on:
- Listening and working with clients to truly provide a personalised service that is right for you.
- Providing a high level of commitment and confidentiality
- Remaining impartial and independent
- Being honest – not being afraid to say ‘No’ if we cannot help.